Vencer Vital Care, Inc. is able to provide the highest standard of innovative infusion services because of the collective efforts of our dedicated and highly skilled nurses, pharmacists, nutritionists, and quality management specialists.
Home infusion therapy has already proven to be a safe and effective alternative to inpatient care for various disease states and therapies. Plenty of patients would much rather receive treatment at home than a hospital or any other health care institution.
With the help of our experts, we have been able to provide this amazing opportunity to the members of our community. We’ve also been able to raise awareness to a technologically-advanced method of care that greatly enhances the quality of life of those we serve and grants them better access to health care in so many ways.
Patients can opt to be treated in infusion suites, which is an ideal environment for patient-therapy situations. We have an enduring dedication to deliver the highest standard of patient care in the most cost-effective manner that is guaranteed to improve the quality of living for our patients and their families.
The duties of our staff at Vencer Vital Care, Inc. include, but are not limited to
- Offering patients the ideal way to receive their infusion therapy treatments
- Preparing patient medication in the sterile environment of our preparation rooms
- Dispensing supplies to ensure the safe and appropriate administering of medication
- Offering professional pharmacy consultation regarding the use and proper monitoring of a specific infusion therapy procedure
- Evaluating patients on a case to case basis and regularly coordinating with physicians, family members, and other health care agencies regarding decisions related to patient’s therapy
- Delivering the required supplies and equipment for therapy
- Providing patients and families with round-the-clock call service
For more information about our Vencer Vital Care, Inc. professional team, you may get in touch with us today. Give us a call at 888-554-9554 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance on:
- Patient evaluation
- Consultation services
- Clarification on patient benefits
- Eligibility for insurance